I’ve been waiting 2 years!

Fesh&Cheps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in the Aquarium hobby for about 3 years now and I’ve never been to aquashella but I always wanted to go. I’ve been waiting 2 years to be able to go to aquashella due to some problems I couldn’t go in the past. I’m most exited on seeing the crazy aquascapes and meeting coral12g, Hope to seeing you guys there!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who finds Coral12g obnoxious? Beyond the cliché youtube persona, I saw one video where he put fish and inverts in a kiddie pool on some beach while he and his buddies sat around it with their feet in it, and after seeing that I just have no desire to watch any of his videos. He’s also associated with/featured several coral chop shops in his videos, and I just don’t have a lot of respect for that part of the hobby.

Edit: Also, welcome!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who finds Coral12g obnoxious? Beyond the cliché youtube persona, I saw one video where he put fish and inverts in a kiddie pool on some beach while he and his buddies sat around it with their feet in it, and after seeing that I just have no desire to watch any of his videos. He’s also associated with/featured several coral chop shops in his videos, and I just don’t have a lot of respect for that part of the hobby.

Edit: Also, welcome!
I understand your point of view but I do think that George is a very intelligent young man who was fortunate enough to monetize his passion. Good for him. I can respect what he has done, even if I do not buy what he's selling.

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand your point of view but I do think that George is a very intelligent young man who was fortunate enough to monetize his passion. Good for him. I can respect what he has done, even if I do not buy what he's selling.
Yeah, I respect the hustle, but it’s just not content I care to watch.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back