I’ve been waiting 2 years!

Fesh&Cheps

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
Location
santa Barbara
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been in the Aquarium hobby for about 3 years now and I’ve never been to aquashella but I always wanted to go. I’ve been waiting 2 years to be able to go to aquashella due to some problems I couldn’t go in the past. I’m most exited on seeing the crazy aquascapes and meeting coral12g, Hope to seeing you guys there!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Am I the only one who finds Coral12g obnoxious? Beyond the cliché youtube persona, I saw one video where he put fish and inverts in a kiddie pool on some beach while he and his buddies sat around it with their feet in it, and after seeing that I just have no desire to watch any of his videos. He’s also associated with/featured several coral chop shops in his videos, and I just don’t have a lot of respect for that part of the hobby.

Edit: Also, welcome!
 
Am I the only one who finds Coral12g obnoxious? Beyond the cliché youtube persona, I saw one video where he put fish and inverts in a kiddie pool on some beach while he and his buddies sat around it with their feet in it, and after seeing that I just have no desire to watch any of his videos. He’s also associated with/featured several coral chop shops in his videos, and I just don’t have a lot of respect for that part of the hobby.

Edit: Also, welcome!
I understand your point of view but I do think that George is a very intelligent young man who was fortunate enough to monetize his passion. Good for him. I can respect what he has done, even if I do not buy what he's selling.
 
I understand your point of view but I do think that George is a very intelligent young man who was fortunate enough to monetize his passion. Good for him. I can respect what he has done, even if I do not buy what he's selling.
Yeah, I respect the hustle, but it’s just not content I care to watch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new