I am an "Acanoholic" (PICS)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
3
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got several in from Dustin (Zoanuts) yesterday. I grouped a lot of my acans together.

DSC01943.jpg


This one I have had for a while. Afraid to move it as it has held its colors.

DSC01945.jpg
 
Love the acans, and the six-line wrasse that made it in the first shot too! Both are among my favorites.
 
It is a nice one. I have received several "rainbow" acans and it is the only one holding it's color. I have had it for over a year. Thanks!
 
Nice I am not alone as well. I have a few collections myself. Very nice collection you have there..
 
Count me in the group.
I started digging Acans with 2 pieces 2 years ago. They were mainly 2 color variants, but now there are some with 4+ colors! Those are the ones we all envy!
I'm hooked and always looking for a frag while out and about. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new