I forgot what this guy is lol

teenfishkeeper808

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish store I got this from told me the name and kind of coral this is but I forgot, can someone fill me in? Thanks!

A31977F9-FA33-4EBC-BE2A-8C3D130C5815.jpeg
 
hi ,def chalice,hollywood stunner???..eyes look too big .. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new