I forgot what this guy is lol

teenfishkeeper808

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish store I got this from told me the name and kind of coral this is but I forgot, can someone fill me in? Thanks!

A31977F9-FA33-4EBC-BE2A-8C3D130C5815.jpeg
 
hi ,def chalice,hollywood stunner???..eyes look too big .. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new