I found a Donkey!!!!!!

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son came inside today and said daddy there is a donkey in the back yard of course i didnt believe him i told him he must mean the guy next doors goat.. Well i was wrong i went outside and there stood a Donkey in my back yard.. I know i'm out here but i do live in a neighbor hood. I ended up getting a apple and getting him in my dog fence until i could find his home. After about 2hrs i found his owner who ask me could i keep him until morning that he didnt have a trailor. So as i;m telling you this it is 11:15pm and he is outside hee hawing at a train !!!!!

P.S His owner would like to found him a home if anyone knows anybody

GrouperGenius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son came inside today and said daddy there is a donkey in the back yard of course i didnt believe him i told him he must mean the guy next doors goat.. Well i was wrong i went outside and there stood a Donkey in my back yard.. I know i'm out here but i do live in a neighbor hood. I ended up getting a apple and getting him in my dog fence until i could find his home. After about 2hrs i found his owner who ask me could i keep him until morning that he didnt have a trailor. So as i;m telling you this it is 11:15pm and he is outside hee hawing at a train !!!!!

P.S His owner would like to found him a home if anyone knows anybody

Oh yeah....that's what I need. Another Jackarse hanging aroung my house.:smile::angel:

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your "other" neighbor must be enjoying the braying. If he asks, tell him you're thinking about breeding them ;)

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:hammer: Now that's a good story. I was waiting for the punch line until I realized it was true. My wife would say one donkey in our house is enough.

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i thought i would post pics of my new friend Smoke... His owner said he would drank beer with you but all i had was a mt dew.... Turns out his owner stood me up today and didnt come get his butt so i found him a new home..

Attachments

• pauls2 030.jpg
    pauls2 030.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 173
  • pauls2 029.jpg
    pauls2 029.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 170
  • pauls2 028.jpg
    pauls2 028.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 174

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Paul, Get him drunk on a few beers and put him on the trampoline. Or better yet,
you have a few beers, put him on the trampoline and try to ride him. :bigsmile:

Jack

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul,

Chasity said that those are some good pictures of you. She really liked the one of you drinking the coke.:bigsmile:

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Paul, Get him drunk on a few beers and put him on the trampoline. Or better yet,
you have a few beers, put him on the trampoline and try to ride him. :bigsmile:
Jack

I think we should have our next meeting at pauls house and have a little rodeo. lol lol rofl I can picture Paul doing that.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back