I got a Battle Brush!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fed Ex came by yesterday and delivered my very first Battle Brush!! I could hardly sleep while thinking of all the great things I can do with my new brush!!! My wife is also happy, because she will never again stop and think, while brushing her teeth, "Scott didn't borrow this, did he?". I'll be sure to update on all the uses I can find for this, and will add to my collection in the future as well.

Oh, also in the box was some coral frags. That was a really nice gift just for ordering a Battle Brush!!!

Thanks for the assistance Adam, and my wife also enjoyed the fun of waiting to see what YOU picked out. With a 7 foot tank we'll be needing more, but being the initial canaries for this build we'll wait until sure we have things dialed in where we like it and seeing good growth. Oh, and get off my lazy rear and finish more of the automation. Because, well, automation is fun for lazy people, yet we are lazy getting it finished :(

Do you foresee any automatic brushes in the future? :)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fed Ex came by yesterday and delivered my very first Battle Brush!! I could hardly sleep while thinking of all the great things I can do with my new brush!!! My wife is also happy, because she will never again stop and think, while brushing her teeth, "Scott didn't borrow this, did he?". I'll be sure to update on all the uses I can find for this, and will add to my collection in the future as well.

Oh, also in the box was some coral frags. That was a really nice gift just for ordering a Battle Brush!!!

Thanks for the assistance Adam, and my wife also enjoyed the fun of waiting to see what YOU picked out. With a 7 foot tank we'll be needing more, but being the initial canaries for this build we'll wait until sure we have things dialed in where we like it and seeing good growth. Oh, and get off my lazy rear and finish more of the automation. Because, well, automation is fun for lazy people, yet we are lazy getting it finished :(

Do you foresee any automatic brushes in the future? :)

LOL right on glad you like the tool! You'll continue to find new uses for it as time goes by. Guaranteed:) will hav eto get to work on the auto version;)

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s the typical brush found in basic weapons cleaning kits ? I’m still a little lost. Pics ? I still want one simple because of its name...

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So it’s the typical brush found in basic weapons cleaning kits ? I’m still a little lost. Pics ? I still want one simple because of its name...

It's really just free swag I send with some orders lol. A super useful brush for cleaning all sorts of reef related things. You can read the whole story in this thread:)

OP
OP
S

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the confusion :) I was just "trying" to be funny based on previously reading the story on "What the heck is the brush for" and flipped it around to ordering a brush and surprised to get coral.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for the confusion :) I was just "trying" to be funny based on previously reading the story on "What the heck is the brush for" and flipped it around to ordering a brush and surprised to get coral.

Oh no worries at all man. I'm with you 100% on this one:)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back