I know this is weird to ask

yes it’s the easiest and it would possibly survive in the jar they seem life proof

amazing am i the only one that appreciate this specimen ... do they need water flow i mean the aeration could probably make alittle water flow
 
I don’t know anyone who likes them . I think the big reason no one likes them is because the have tendency to take over the tank and kill coral . I think you should be good with the air pump
 
I've seen some tanks with a heavy growth of aiptasia and they did have some "charm." Of course, I was very glad they couldn't climb out! Seem to be very hardy and adapt to a wide range of conditions.
 
thank you guys i would make an aiptasia only jar i would treat it like a carnivorous plant xD

the only problem is i dont have aiptasia on my tank yet.. where can i get one..? or will the aiptasia will magically appear on my tank... should i just wait..?
 
Go to the lfs and see if they have aptasia . It might be awhile till you find it in your DT
 
This is the coolest potential build thread. Lol! Seriously, post pics.

i would when i have all the materials im also thinking of putting asterina on there and marine moss balls, the jar would be small and probably a battery powered air pump as well and small live rock is it possible to put majano on it or the aiptasia would kill it.. also ball anemone
 
i would when i have all the materials im also thinking of putting asterina on there and marine moss balls, the jar would be small and probably a battery powered air pump as well and small live rock is it possible to put majano on it or the aiptasia would kill it.. also ball anemone

and yes its a pest reef tank lol i figured they are easy to take care of....
 
Get a curlique anemone. Aptasia is super easy yes but will congregate the jar in a short time
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new