I may have did a thing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roamer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up. First tank, upgrade, or adding to the family?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. =)

I had a 55 gal fresh water tank for many years. Cheap and basic. I think I bought it at one of the local big box pet stores on a whim. I loved it (is it bad to say, "I was hooked"). Long story short, &%$# happens and I had to mothball it for a few years. A few weeks ago I pulled it out and was looking to set it back up but I found that it had not fared so well in storage. So, I needed a new one.

You know how the story can go from here... I'll just make it a little bigger... Oh a sump would be so nice... Well, this one is only a few bucks more... BAMMM!! An 18 wheeler delivers a beast and UPS sets up a substation at the end of my street.
 
welcome you sure it's in the box.i would do a opening video and post it.that way you have a couple thousand witnesses just in case.

Sorry to disappoint, I already started putting it together. I guess I should have thought about an un-boxing video. I'll post a pic of the finished product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new