I need some ID's Please

f.christian

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2223.jpeg
IMG_1728.jpeg
IMG_3460.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
 
I'm not sure on these. Some of them may not have names.
 
I'm not sure on these. Some of them may not have names.
the green ones with a gold ring im super interested in finding out cause gold is a hot color and this frag has been in my tank forever and never opened but since I started this new tank idk if maybe its the new lighting or what but now its open and showing off its color so its killing me been asking around for months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new