I want this shirt

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
http://aquanerd.com/2014/08/whatever-happened-to-aquarium-t-shirts.html

Reef2Reef-Saltwater-Aquarist-T-shirt.jpg

Love this shirt
 
My awesome wife got me this shirt for Christmas! Best gift I got besides my"stay calm, Grandpa can fix it" shirt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new