ibew41s 75g mixed reef

IBEW41

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reef pic.jpg
 
Very nice. Also curious about your lighting and how about some details on you system. I have a 75gal and love to see what others have done with theirs.
 
lights front to back reefbright 48" all blue led the t5s are blue plus ,aqua blue,fiji purple,blue plus and yes its a rbtaI have had it over 4yrs and it will not split
 
Sweet looking tank also thats a nice melon in the middle you have mind sharing what it is?
 
Sweet looking tank also thats a nice melon in the middle you have mind sharing what it is?
tyree watermelon about 5" in diameter I have some ora and tyree but I have just some plain no name coral dont go just for names I get it if I like it :)
 
Last edited:
nice tank and great selection of corals. should look even better when the SPS grows out a bit. thanks for sharing. :)
 
Wow great looking tank. That RTBA is sick looking under those lights. I'm amazed no split in 4 years. Must be really heathly!!
 
Awesome looking tank! I too love the rbta, keep the updates coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new