Ice cap in tank camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter emvanburen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I believe it was actually discontinued by the manufacturer, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to find it available. To answer Jtietz's question, it had it's own interface, so I don't think you'd be able to link it to the Apex. Maybe one of these days Neptune will release their own ready to use camera. I know that setting up a live stream isn't the easiest task with all of the port forwarding settings that are usually involved.
 
Honestly this cam was garbage.... Camera wouldn't hold settings that you specify, and the app itself was super unstable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new