ID on this damsel!!

Reefanatic24/7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a damselfish from petco under the dubious label "assorted damsel". I think it's a female because if the clear fins, and it has no yellow whatsoever. I'm thinking either a yellowtail or fijian blue devil. I need help :(

20191024190916_IMG_5286.JPG 20191024190915_IMG_5285.JPG 20191024190913_IMG_5283.JPG 20191024191152_IMG_5293.JPG
 
The folks above are correct. Probably a Male, actually.

Be careful bringing home unidentified damsels. this one is fine, but some are monsters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new