ID please

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
716
Reaction score
648
Location
Peachtree corners, Georgia 30092
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any help would be great
ef6a2a8db2eb84aae25a76ed12d0b8c5.jpg
 
Looks like it may be a German Blue Tortuosa to me... Or just a Purple Tortuosa.
 
Having trouble finding pics and information on the German blue tortuosa. Is it rare?

I wouldn't say super rare, but definitely not common... I've mostly seen them from European suppliers. It could also be a Becker, now that I'm looking at it some more. Either way, that's one pretty pretty coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new