Identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotrodtod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hotrodtod

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help identify this as anything specific

B5835324-37AB-45D0-8744-13F6B9283E9D.jpeg 7637A3BC-8A82-4A16-B2F1-F8F381F2CDD2.jpeg
 
Photo under white lighting and a little closer shot might help as well.
 
Lol I was going to guess pc rainbow, then closer inspection of the pics it literally says pc rainbow on the plug Lolol.
 
Lol I was going to guess pc rainbow, then closer inspection of the pics it literally says pc rainbow on the plug Lolol.
I seen that and looked it up but didn’t resemble anything I found online
 
I seen that and looked it up but didn’t resemble anything I found online
4337EF2C-EE69-49D2-9472-FC95CA3C6333.jpeg

The green one in the middle is mine. It for sure is if they wrote it on the plug and looks similar. Once it’s a colony you will be able to tell 100%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new