Identifying Acans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johmanda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johmanda

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
625
Reaction score
1
Location
Riverview, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to identify the different named Acanthastreas? Or are they all Aussie Acans or some other Acan just in different color patterns?
 
Ummmmm...... I'm just going to give you a free bump :)


I'm on my phone....
 
Ok I am going to have to guess and say that yes there must be. I have seen to many for sale that are called the same name. Will be interesting to find out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new