IM 112 Gallon EXT Lagoon

Melvin3000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to get a blenny for this aquarium and was wondering which would have the most personality? I heard that Midas blennys usually are very active swimmers. Additionally, are there any other colorful, or personality, or active fish that you would reccomend for this aquarium that I should consider down the line? Any ideas appreciated :) thank you!
 
I was looking to get a blenny for this aquarium and was wondering which would have the most personality? I heard that Midas blennys usually are very active swimmers. Additionally, are there any other colorful, or personality, or active fish that you would reccomend for this aquarium that I should consider down the line? Any ideas appreciated :) thank you!
check out the Starry Blenny. Mine has more personality than any other fish in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new