IM 50 ext w 32 gal sump Stocking Advice

Melvin3000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recently purchased a 50 gallon aquarium by innovative marine and was wondering if my planned stocking list works for the aquarium. Any advice is apppreciate!

My list:
2 storm clownfish, 1 Midas blenny, 1 flame back angel, 1 neon goby, 1 fire fish, 1 green chromis, 1 damselfish, 1 Bangaii cardinal

Thank you!
 
Personally I would drop the damsel and add a basslet instead
 
Thank you guys so much! Is there any room to add additional fish? Or would you guys say this is the max? (I have no plans to add more fish, just curious)
 
Thank you guys so much! Is there any room to add additional fish? Or would you guys say this is the max? (I have no plans to add more fish, just curious)
I personally wouldn't do more fish than that in that size tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new