IM NUVO EXT 40 Reef Build

Phone photo with just the blue plus bar on. Phone puts the colors in overkill mode but what can ya do.

AAA2BC8B-CD20-41C9-9DB5-D43995062508.jpeg
 
Today is day 5 of the TTM with the clowns. Yesterday was the first transfer. I’m using a bucket for my second “tank” because I only have one spare aquarium. My uncle has a 20 that he’s giving me but I need to go pick it up. Clowns are doing well. They prefer pellets over frozen mysis.

We named then Han and Leia. It was a family vote with Han and Leia winning due to the Star Wars connection and their “Orange Storm” name. I also wanted a strong female name since the female clowns dominate and not all the Disney princesses my kids were picking fit the requirement.

5AE15F96-109B-497D-9B48-B805408927D6.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new