I'm sad today.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sad today, lots of wonderful people are joining the community. I don't have any cool meemies to post as a welcome. I just type a little hello.
True story... I read your post and say to my 15-year-old son. "Hey...I need you to help me create a funny meme for a guy on Reef 2 Reef." My son looks at me and says "You are so embarrassing."

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True story... I read your post and say to my 15-year-old son. "Hey...I need you to help me create a funny meme for a guy on Reef 2 Reef." My son looks at me and says "You are so embarrassing."

;Joyful classic. Thanks for the lol!

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just google welcome memes and copy some of the images to my pc. Then use them when I can. If I respond from my phone, no memes included :)

cute-animals-waving-hello-7.jpg

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But as a parent it is so easy to embarrass them back. I keep hoping my step son will become interested in reef tanks and notice I used his amazing dancing skills to welcome people to the forum.. :D excited.gif

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sad today, lots of wonderful people are joining the community. I don't have any cool meemies to post as a welcome. I just type a little hello.
Just saying hello is sometimes all it needs ...and the fact you take the time too do it says enough ...meemies....who needs them .!!

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are doing great! Thanks for doing it and giving what you have.

Here’s a giffy memey thingy For you.
88635CAC-246D-49B1-B621-511B30439D44.gif

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But as a parent it is so easy to embarrass them back. I keep hoping my step son will become interested in reef tanks and notice I used his amazing dancing skills to welcome people to the forum.. :D excited.gif
LOL!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back