• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Indo Acro frags FS, Hot! 5 for $250 shipped!

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi there, I've got a bunch of indo acro frags for sale. Most do not have a name, but are really really cool. Also have a few no name torches and named ones that are hot!

Please pm me with any questions. 5 frags for $250 shipped in the lower 48. Pest and disease free amazing frags! A lot more frags available that are not in these pictures. 100+ easily. If you don't see what you want, please let me know, I probably have it!

Pics are a sample of what kind and size of frags you will get. Send me what you are looking for, colors, sizes, etc, I can make up a pack for you, and get you pics of the pack. Wysiwyg pack. Or i can just pick 5 and send them to ya!

IMG_8709.jpg IMG_8716.JPG IMG_8724.JPG IMG_8731 (2).JPG IMG_8733 (2).JPG IMG_8734 (2).JPG IMG_8741.JPG IMG_8743.JPG IMG_8745.JPG

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

JasonC.

View Badges
Reaction score
Are those pics of the actual frags for sale? Exspecially the last two pics?
Could you post a pick of the 5 actual frags together, if not I understand. Thanks

OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Are those pics of the actual frags for sale? Exspecially the last two pics?
Could you post a pick of the 5 actual frags together, if not I understand. Thanks
hi there, I need to reword my post. Sorry. I have lots of mille and tenius acro frags. 100+ easily. I will get pics of all of them in one tank, so you guys can see all of them. This pack you can do a wysiwyg pack with. Just tell me the basics of what you are looking for, colors, etc.

Marlon C

View Badges
Reaction score
ok I'm looking for yellow , orange, blue, pink or yellow with green. Thank you

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 168 52.7%
  • No

Votes: 56 17.6%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 91 28.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors