Indo Gold Torch vs Holy Grail Torch

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's the differences between these two or are they the same just with one being the "fancy" name to charge more or what?
 
Last edited:
I thought holy grail was green everywhere with gold highlights. That’s what the pics seem to show.

I’ve got an Indo gold with a green mouth but it’s def not a holy grail.
 
Wholy grail has very bright green tentacles, with Yellowish to gold Stripes. Indo Gold is pretty much all gold tentacles.
 
This is Indo Gold:

B3B8703A-DF66-42EE-B5D5-139EC09B4C73.jpeg
 
And this is Wholy Grail:
Not the greatest of pictures, but my grail never the less...

32529158-1A39-45E0-B02C-89A452B34942.jpeg
 
So many names and variations....
 
Cool, I've always been curious! I've never personally seen a HG in person. Funny I kinda prefer the Indo gold.
 
They both from Indonesia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new