Innovative 30L

Jgomez324

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
27
Location
Fresno, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running a Innovative Marine 30L.
Lighting: Maxspect Razor 160w
IM Skimmer
IM Reactor (Carbon)
2 RW 4's

70ba3f5a4739eb14c20bab56567be1ff.jpg
 
How do you like the tank? Love the dimensions. One day I'll set up another nano.
 
Very nice tank
 
Very nice set up!!:)
 
Nice!
 
Awesome! Would love to upgrade in the near future. My Fusion 10 is my first tank and I'm loving it so far
 
How are your nitrates? I am debating getting the reactor but all these reviews online are making me double think it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new