Innovative marine 30l BLACK build!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I went a completely different way with my sump. Hope you guys like it lol.

1583201102786.jpg IMG_20200301_181234_482.jpg IMG_20200228_200818_050.jpg IMG_20200228_200818_048.jpg
 
Care to share lighting schedule a

Care to share lighting schedule and parameters? And how do you get the glowing effect is it filters thanks
This is my lighting schedule. And yes I take all pictures with an orange filter

Screenshot_20200224-123354_Instagram.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new