Innovative Marine SR 80 Pro upgrade

Nice ! I’ve had 2 IM tanks an Nuvo Pro 30l and SR60 Pro. Loved them. Current tank is an acrylic 90 that was already doing fresh but if I had the space and means I’d definitely go SR again. Probably the 120. Will be keeping tabs on this.
 
I just upgraded to the IM 80 gallon fusion2, last month, from a IM 50 gal aio. It Was used, but for only 4 months & I got a phenomenal deal. I replaced the aps glass door ( Arcylic) with Deorative film. I just recieved & finished mounting my kessil Apx9, 5 mintues ago. I'm definitely following this build.
The film is cool but how do you like your light on that? I have a 65g rimmed tank I’m contemplating getting the 80 aio
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new