Intro

Acropora_mx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
12
Location
Mexico
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Andres Guzzi AKA acropora_mx on instagram , I love acropora and the main reason why I started my IG page was to learn the names of the Acroporas and to know the different morphologies that exist in the Acroporas, and today I have met many new people and learned many new things that make me improve in the hobby, so all those Acropora lovers I hope we can stay in touch and send the photo of your favorite Acropora in your tank, I am looking for Spanish-speaking people who are experts in Acroporas to create content that helps improve the hobby.

Sorry for my english , spanish is my frst language


Screenshot_20240805_211655_Gallery.jpg 20240805_205403.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new