Introducing...CoralVue's HYDROS WaveEngine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
The CoralVue HYDROS WaveEngine is now in stock! Connect and control pumps from different brands together using a single app! Clear up cable clutter!

BUY NOW (before they're gone!): https://mdshop.us/2NKEH5P

1573599833860.png

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
It seems cool on the surface, but then I see it has 0-10V outputs that are great for Tunze and natively supports Ecotech pumps. I expect that the Hydros will make significant waves in the controller market as well as some nice reefs.

We certainly hope so! Thank you very much for your kind words. We'll continue to add more pumps to our compatibility list to make the WaveEngine a solution for as many hobbyists as possible!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We certainly hope so! Thank you very much for your kind words. We'll continue to add more pumps to our compatibility list to make the WaveEngine a solution for as many hobbyists as possible!

I remember at one point you mentioned a beta user using Jebao Cross Flow pumps with the HYDROS. Will an adapter come out for that? That’s my only hesitation, as I use vortechs and cross flows.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
I remember at one point you mentioned a beta user using Jebao Cross Flow pumps with the HYDROS. Will an adapter come out for that? That’s my only hesitation, as I use vortechs and cross flows.

You will need a Jebao-Apex Controller Adapter to connect the pumps using the 0-10V port. If you're asking whether we can make a Direct Drive adapter for that pump so the WE can control and power it ... I will have to ask the team. ;)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You will need a Jebao-Apex Controller Adapter to connect the pumps using the 0-10V port. If you're asking whether we can make a Direct Drive adapter for that pump so the WE can control and power it ... I will have to ask the team. ;)

Yes, I’m asking about a direct drive adapter for power and control. Otherwise you need to power the pump AND power that Jebao-apex interface. Too many wires.

It could almost certainly be DIYd, given that they are gyre clones. But pre-made would be nice.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes, I’m asking about a direct drive adapter for power and control. Otherwise you need to power the pump AND power that Jebao-apex interface. Too many wires.

It could almost certainly be DIYd, given that they are gyre clones. But pre-made would be nice.

Is this a pump you have? Can you send me pictures of the connectors?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Is this a pump you have? Can you send me pictures of the connectors?

Yes, I have four or five of them. I’ll send you a photo when I get home tonight- it’s the type of waterproof connector that is common with Jebao products. They are a pretty great value at ~$100 for over 7000gph.
2qn51dF.jpg

Back