Introducing The One and Only FlashBulb Fuchsia!!!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We received a shipment a while back and got a nice piece of the ocean. Introducing my latest show stopper. FLASHBULB FUCHSIA Chalice. Stay Tune for pics.
 
NOt cool.... I might be adding on to my acan order ktar. Thanks I appreciate it....
 
We received a shipment a while back and got a nice piece of the ocean. Introducing my latest show stopper. FLASHBULB FUCHSIA Chalice. Stay Tune for pics.
if it's this color, I'll take a frag without seeing it... :hammer:
 
Me too. pics please....
 
wow...i love the responses and the impatience here. and i really am not saying that sarcastically. i count down the days of the week til i can 1) get my check and cash it and 2) have my day off to either go crazy online or go to LFS for chalice shopping, and nearly all my non-reef buddies look at me like im crazy. but i come here, and i find an entire community that gets as excited and nuts for things like this! a new chalice!!! man i love this forum haha...

now PLEASE can i see a pic?!?!?!? :)
 
now%281%29.jpg
 
I promise i will have pictures in the morning. My brother forgot to upload the pictures to my photobucket.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new