Introducing The One and Only FlashBulb Fuchsia!!!

There's going to be some ****** off people if this chalice doesn't live up to the hype!
 
I think your all being a little ridiculous... He just wants to share something cool. Im sure it will appear when he has a minute, you all have lives too right?
 
I think your all being a little ridiculous... He just wants to share something cool. Im sure it will appear when he has a minute, you all have lives too right?

We are all just joking. :) No one is being serious.
 
I think who ever posted here should get a free sample frag for all the waiting time we put up. And the penalty go to you, Kien. Who's agree raise your hand?
 
LOL alright here is the picture sorry for the long wait. Picture is taken under 250 Radium bulbs.
chalicefull-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new