Introduction

markon87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
98
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm new here at the forum and fairly new to this hobby. I've been having a 20-gallon tank for the past 8 months. Since I didn't know anything about saltwater I had to learn everything the hard way. From cycling the tank, picking the right fish to deal with ich. Even though the ride wasn't the smoothes I still love the hobby and I still haven't lost my excitement about it. Right now I have two Clownfish, one Astrea snail and four blue leg Hermit crabs. Looking forward to learning about saltwater and the ways to improve my tank. Also, I hope to get a lot of useful information on this forum as well as to help other people with what I've learned so far.



IMG_8504.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new