Jlyons

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using a Hanna Copper tester at my LFS there were copper readings. That’s what prompted the curprisorb and detox

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once you have ruled out heavy metal contamination, double check the age of your test kits, especially Magnesium, which inverts are sensitive to, especially at high levels.

OP
OP
ethanbear111

ethanbear111

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you have ruled out heavy metal contamination, double check the age of your test kits, especially Magnesium, which inverts are sensitive to, especially at high levels.
Using a Hanna Copper tester at my LFS there were copper readings. That’s what prompted the curprisorb and detox
Hey I didn’t realize people were still commenting on this thread. I have been doing a lot of water changes and I got my water tested at a fish store, they told my that there was nothing wrong with the water. Before then, snails would die when put in the water after a minute or two. Now I have had some snails that are alive and well after a couple weeks or more, I have coral that is bursting with life, and a cleaner shrimp that happily chases the food that floats through the tank at feeding time. The true answer to my problem was patience. I just kept doing water changes and waiting. I still am a bit mind blown that inverts are thriving. Thank you all for trying to help!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back