• Poll closed .

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I mean taking pics
Oh, my zoas are all the way down so if I want to take a pic, I bring it up on my frag rack and take a pic. I haven’t done that way for a while.

This is the best I can do at the bottom.
0DE7D2A9-DC5B-475C-BB97-567893638E7A.jpeg

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, my zoas are all the way down so if I want to take a pic, I bring it up on my frag rack and take a pic. I haven’t done that way for a while.

This is the best I can do at the bottom.
0DE7D2A9-DC5B-475C-BB97-567893638E7A.jpeg
Wow I cannot achieve anything like this even on the frag rack

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you float the acrylic box on the surface of water and turn your pumps ect off ?
I just float the box and put my phone in the box. I don’t turn off anything

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What wonderful first world problems. I am debating between an Iphone12, PS5, or the Trident. I have the Iphone 8 and need the upgrade, plus AT&T upgraded the tower to 5G, which is why I didn't get the Iphone 11. My tank is only 32 gallons and I run the Apex and have the DOS and use BRS soda ash and Calcium. I also have the PS4 and I am on it regularly gaming when I am not working 80 hours a week, which is about 3 weeks away. Which would you get?

Buy the phone by the month (I believe it is interest free) - You use your phone every day - and the speed jump from the 8 to the 12 is worth the money - you will be more productive.

As to the PS5 If you want it - why not - but it seems totally separate from the phone decision.

As to the Trident - I would ask - whats in your tank? Do you have corals, etc that seem to require that much control? If not - I would not get it.

The key to all three - none of them are 'mandatory' - so if you can't afford them easily - I wouldn't buy any of them. If you've saved for retirement, paying your bills, etc - buy what you enjoy and afford. Sorry - you asked:)

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here’s my spin on this... Buy the trident and some high end sps. Stability equals success With sps. Sell frags of the sps to fund the ps5 and iPhone 12.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back