• Poll closed .

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I mean taking pics
Oh, my zoas are all the way down so if I want to take a pic, I bring it up on my frag rack and take a pic. I haven’t done that way for a while.

This is the best I can do at the bottom.
0DE7D2A9-DC5B-475C-BB97-567893638E7A.jpeg

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, my zoas are all the way down so if I want to take a pic, I bring it up on my frag rack and take a pic. I haven’t done that way for a while.

This is the best I can do at the bottom.
0DE7D2A9-DC5B-475C-BB97-567893638E7A.jpeg
Wow I cannot achieve anything like this even on the frag rack

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you float the acrylic box on the surface of water and turn your pumps ect off ?
I just float the box and put my phone in the box. I don’t turn off anything

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What wonderful first world problems. I am debating between an Iphone12, PS5, or the Trident. I have the Iphone 8 and need the upgrade, plus AT&T upgraded the tower to 5G, which is why I didn't get the Iphone 11. My tank is only 32 gallons and I run the Apex and have the DOS and use BRS soda ash and Calcium. I also have the PS4 and I am on it regularly gaming when I am not working 80 hours a week, which is about 3 weeks away. Which would you get?

Buy the phone by the month (I believe it is interest free) - You use your phone every day - and the speed jump from the 8 to the 12 is worth the money - you will be more productive.

As to the PS5 If you want it - why not - but it seems totally separate from the phone decision.

As to the Trident - I would ask - whats in your tank? Do you have corals, etc that seem to require that much control? If not - I would not get it.

The key to all three - none of them are 'mandatory' - so if you can't afford them easily - I wouldn't buy any of them. If you've saved for retirement, paying your bills, etc - buy what you enjoy and afford. Sorry - you asked:)

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here’s my spin on this... Buy the trident and some high end sps. Stability equals success With sps. Sell frags of the sps to fund the ps5 and iPhone 12.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back