Irwin_fletch 800 liter tank

Awesome!!! How's the result of changing your T5 combo to 50/50 blue+ and purple+? Any changes on sps colouration? Is it true if you run too many blue bulbs it tend to change your blue/purple/red sps to green? (which I don't see it with your sps, you have amazing blue, purple and red colour, love it!!)
 
Do you feel the BB has helped keep your nutrients in check? Looks amazing!

I have never had any problems with high nutrients when I run BB, so maybe.
But the main reason that I do not have sand is that it rarely stays clean and nice for mig.
 
Awesome!!! How's the result of changing your T5 combo to 50/50 blue+ and purple+? Any changes on sps colouration? Is it true if you run too many blue bulbs it tend to change your blue/purple/red sps to green? (which I don't see it with your sps, you have amazing blue, purple and red colour, love it!!)

Thanks!

I just swapped a coral + against a purple +. No big difference but a pink stylophora has got better color. I have changed my LED to more white and less blue. It has made a difference for my red, purple and blue corals. In another tank, I had trouble with the coral becoming green. Then it turned out that I overdosed trace elements
 
Top down
DSC_0149.jpg
DSC_0161.jpg
 
Nice to see some corals that have grown for a while. Great tank! :)

/ David
 
Thanks David. Unfortunately, I have to cut the big colonies every month to avoid shading. Bigger tank would solve the problem ;)

Yes, I know. Boring work, you should get a bigger tank instead. ;)
 
Can we see a pic of your sump?

Beautiful Tank Bro!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new