Is Chemipure Elite Good...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malifry97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sure it’s good In the right application. The Elite has GFO, so it’s primarily a good quality carbon pre mixed with a phosphate absorber.

If your tank is small and you are looking to reduce PO4, this can be a convenient option. I personally prefer to have both on hand separately, and just run carbon regularly. I will add GFO on occasion as needed...

Are you after a specific goal or just generally inquiring?
 
Sure it’s good In the right application. The Elite has GFO, so it’s primarily a good quality carbon pre mixed with a phosphate absorber.

If your tank is small and you are looking to reduce PO4, this can be a convenient option. I personally prefer to have both on hand separately, and just run carbon regularly. I will add GFO on occasion as needed...

Are you after a specific goal or just generally inquiring?
Looking to remove phosphate and just a general inquiry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new