Is my cloud killing my nem?

RoughneckReefingWife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
12
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 RBTA's and 2 clowns the smaller clown refuses to host anything but the corner of the tank, the larger clown won't leave my new RBTA alone. It used to host the other larger nem. I know it's too big for this one but it won't leave it alone. Not even long enough for me to get a good picture...can I put her in my sump until the nem gets better?

125 gallon 6 foot tank
No ammonia, phosphates or nitrates
Nitrates below 10ppm
Ph 8.0 -working on getting this up
Calcium 460ppm
Alkalinity 214ppm
Salinity 26
Eshopps ADV 200 Sump with Eshopps X220 skimmer

20171006_202913.jpg


20171006_202906.jpg


20171006_202905.jpg


1507340512666-717463324.jpg
 
Ok, I blocked the clown from getting to the nem and target fed it some brine shrimp
It looks much happier now. Should I keep the clown off him for a while?

20171006_212226.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new