Is my Sebae dying?

rogueshadow94

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help with my Sebae. He has not seemed happy since I have bought him. I have had him for about a month now. Sunday he started to look really bad his mouth is open pretty wide. He is not loosing his color and he is still eating. It might just be stress but I would like some other options. Everything else in my tank is thriving and extremely happy. But not my Sebae.
Tank is a 90 gallon 48x24x18
Lights are T5s with a Orbit Current Marine ic Pro
All of my parameters are perfect I just checked them this morning. Thanks for the help.

15943219895765355255269220669164.jpg
 
How old is the tank?
What are the parameters?
How was he doing before Sunday? Sunday decline or was it gradual?
 
The tank has been set up for over 6 mounts now. He has been declining for a little while. I decided to change the rocks around in the tank and after that he started acting different. He has 2 skunk clowns living in him as well. They make it really hard for me to feed him but he is eating. I don't think he is bleached.
Salinity 1.025
DKH 9
PH 8.2
Phosphate 0
Nitrate 10
Nitrite 0
Calcium 450
Ammonia 0
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new