Is my tang starving?

Make is a little extra strength since the animal is no longer eating. This means that issues has gotten pretty far along now.
 
Start an antibacterial dip. That is probably as far as I would go..
When you say antibacterial dip, do you mean something different from a FW dip? I was planning on infusing his nori with fenbendazole and garlic and then dosing the water column witg praziquantel
 
Yes, Sorry. I was meaning something along the lines of a QT tank with antibacterial agent. Your option could also work. The only caveat would be if the animal is not eating. Then there would be no effective administration of the treatment.
 
Yes, Sorry. I was meaning something along the lines of a QT tank with antibacterial agent. Your option could also work. The only caveat would be if the animal is not eating. Then there would be no effective administration of the treatment.
Unfortunately I do not have a QT tank set up anymore, which I’m now regretting. I dosed the prazipro a bit ago but my LFS was out of seachem focus so I have to wait for it to be delivered before binding the fenbendazole with his nori sheets :(
I’m really hoping he pulls through because I love this fish like I would love a child.
Also more bad news is that my pintail fairy wrasse just had a white stringy poop as well :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new