Is the reef factory app down?

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to BRS.
You’re correct that Reef Factory has gone bankrupt, but BRS and several other companies are covering the costs to keep the app active and functional. At this time, we expect the app and connected devices to remain supported for the foreseeable future, so your existing Reef Factory products should continue to work normally.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day.
I m trying with samsung and honor phones but impossible. ı cant add flare and roller. my friends said on ıphone working but ı havent iphone. cant ı do nothing, so I m waiting. When will things return to normal
 
I found a walk around.

Go to the

And click the tab upper right as shown in the picture:

Screenshot_20251104_180118_Chrome.jpg

-Smart reef mobile
-Log in to your account
Then aquarium
Then devices

Voila!!!!
Hi, I tryed with android phones but not working and I tryed many browser, no results
 
The app is working with no issues.
Try to uninstall and reinstall stall the 360 app and that should do it.
 
The app is working with no issues.
Try to uninstall and reinstall stall the 360 app and that should do it.
I try other web browser its so so good but ı'm choosing dvice's wifi but program Wi-Fi isn't routing, I can't connect to my home Wi-Fi.
 
The app is working with no issues.
Try to uninstall and reinstall stall the 360 app and that should do it.

The app is working with no issues.
Try to uninstall and reinstall stall the 360 app and that should do it.
I cant choose wifi connection on desktop and on app ı cant add why ı dont know :(
 
Firing this thread up again. Can't seem to login for the last 2 days. I've actually been using this for about 3 years now and aside from an occasional issue logging in (which usually resolves shortly) this is the only time it's lasted for days.

I know the company was recently bought (rescued), so maybe they're tweaking stuff? The websites "support" is down so that's not help :(. I'm tempted to delete and reload the App but I'd hate to really mess something up if I do that and they are working on something.
 
Well, I logged into my desktop app and all was fine. I deleted the phone App and reinstalled it and it was back to working just fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new