Is there such a controller to monitor elements

  • Thread starter Thread starter knukles55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

knukles55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
258
Location
pembroke pines Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not enough space to type this out in the tittle screen but I mean is there a controller to monitor ca, mag, alk nitrates, phosphates, ammonia..... I know this may be something made outside the hobby but I've always wondered.... what's keeping manufacturers from making the add-ons is it something that is technologically there yet?
 
Don't think its avail yet. They had a gofund me page a while back.
 
Its available only in our wildest imagination! There was a guy who did a fund raising campaign at the beginning of the year to help find research on a device to do this. I don't think he reached what he was asking for.
Plus the monthly cost were going to be high.
Testing these elements is actually very difficult. There's no probe available to the common market place to test them.
I wouldn't hold your breath for it either now or any time soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new