Is this a pest?

coolbreeze

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frogspawn is shriveled up because I just moved it as I put in some different rock, but I just noticed these white dots on it that look odd. Any ideas if this is something bad?

It’s usually in full extension when I don’t tick it off my moving it.

Thanks

1C9F3E58-7E81-4CEC-94FC-546BCB5603FA.jpeg
 
Hard to see but look like Spiorbid worms. Harmless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new