Is this a Wyoming White clownfish?

Jonathan lee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
266
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to a new lfs which sells a few designer clowns. I went looking for wyoming whites but the worker didnt know how to differentiate between ww and platinums. He sold me this as a platinum which is cheaper than WW. I count 11 dorsal spines which should be WW. But i would love you guy’s opinions cause i have bad eyesight.

C917F24F-9CF8-4D08-8D57-3CDF12319517.jpeg 54FCFD51-C650-40E3-A9D0-3EF065E9DC70.jpeg FDF509E9-5896-4250-90F5-282BFED3A3D0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new