Is this flow sufficient enough?

Scaggs1117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
193
Reaction score
39
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatsup guys!
I have a reefer 525 g2+ tank. The video attached has the rock work. So far I have a jebao dmp-40 on both side walls offset from one another. I also have gyre cross flow pumps on the back wall. One pump on both sides of the overflow. Do you guys think this is enough to prevent dead spots? They’re just about as high as they go. The dump’s are at 40 percent all day and go off when the lights go out. The gyres are at 40 as well and at night time go down to 30.

Thanks! IMG_5363.jpeg IMG_5364.jpeg IMG_5365.jpeg IMG_5366.jpeg IMG_5367.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5362.mov
    36.9 MB
IDK if you attached a video I don't see it, but I see the pictures and the surface ripples look perfect to me, it gives me an impression of good flow in the tank.
 
I did attach a video idk why it never works .. but ok thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new