Is this something I should be concerned about?

vr6lucas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! This is my first reef tank, and this morning, I noticed one of my zoa polyps wasn't opening, and next to it was this thing. Should I be concerned or take any action? It's the only one I see, and it would be easy to remove the island that the zoa is on. Thanks!
IMG_1139.jpg
 
Thank you! Is there a proven way to remove them? something that eats them perhaps?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new