Is this the SMALLEST Reef Tank Possible?

I'm in for a group buy and will pay for shipping to Toronto (given I would have to do that anyway). :-)
 
I’m in for a group buy as well.
 
Could you imagine the petrification of the Tang police. They would just drop dead on site like this things a basilisk.
 
Interested as well. Do they have tiny wc stations?
 
Have you guys seen these tiny tanks!? I got the chance to look at them this past weekend at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando and they bring a whole new definition to pico tanks!

Check out this video by @Reef Builders



And this video by @KingTideCorals



I love the way these little micro tanks are set up. What do you guys think? What would you put in yours? I'm thinking a sexy shrimp maybe and a rfa or something small. I've seen them with duncans and mushrooms.

Also, would you guys be interested in a group buy for these little tanks through R2R?

Is this the “small in one” by https://instagram.com/tigahboy.h2o?igshid=NjY2NjE5MzQ=
He has a 28 ounce
 
I have 2 nano tanks for sale that you could do something like this, if anyone is interested. 60$, shipped free US
 
I am incredibly tempted to purchase one for my office at work. So tempted. I'll see how much money I have left over after I pay my bills lol
 
Here is mine.
247A2702-DF3A-40DC-A292-5B06E4A47883.jpeg
 
I'm interested in a group buy for this pico or the mini. I think the group buy needs to have the option for including the ato at the minimum, and possibly the heat controller as well.
 
How much are we taking here per tank? $$

Like I said earlier, I have the Chinese version (Cunzo) of this tank and it's a doable size but the sump being "attached " is a pain for cleaning. And actually I think I have a fracture or Crack showing up on my display from pressure of re-attaching the display to sump. The crack is not leaking, but I like this lil tank but I need a replacement soon. Crack is about 1" vertical by my thumb nail.
 

Attachments

  • 20220426_095801.jpg
    20220426_095801.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 96
I think a black bellied goby would be fine in the pico. Seriously. They are so tiny and do not swim too much. Probably only one though.
I already have a plan...
When is the buy?????
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new