• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO Gaudy Clown Crab

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title above, I’m looking for a clown crab or crabs would love to get any and all unwanted specimens. Keep missing the opportunity to get one and I have been subscribed to all the lists and searched to oblivion and back unless someone knows a shop that ships or an unwanted hitchhiker please leave useful comments. Reference pics are attached below if anyone needs to know. Thanks!

IMG_3665.jpeg IMG_3666.jpeg

OP
OP
4theluvofcoral

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefcleaners gets them sometimes, ive been wanting one for a while.. glad to see someone else is interested in keeping them too! good luck!
I appreciate the encouraging response. I believe I added my name to their list as well to be notified but there is only one place I know of that has been getting them in pretty consistently.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back