Iso of bubble tip anemone

Melinda41605

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
39
Location
Chouteau
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see loads of ppl trying to give away anemone's but they are local pick-ups several states away.
I figured I'd ask if anyone in Oklahoma had any they'd be willing to part with.
 
I'm learie of having any more shipped. I have had two dead on arrival 😢
If from a retailer, they were probably recwnt import. If from a hobbyist inexperienced in shipping...well, lots of potential issues there.
 
I see loads of ppl trying to give away anemone's but they are local pick-ups several states away.
I figured I'd ask if anyone in Oklahoma had any they'd be willing to part with.
How long has your tank been running? Any pics...we like tank pictures 😀
 
If from a retailer, they were probably recwnt import. If from a hobbyist inexperienced in shipping...well, lots of potential issues there.
Was corals anonymous.com that's kinda why I wanna buy local and not put any more at risk of ☠️ due to shipping.
 
How long has your tank been running? Any pics...we like tank pictures 😀
They are all **** pictures just zoomed in on the fish I don't really have any proper pictures. I'm just now noticing this now I kinda feel sad I have albums for my fresh water tanks but only have 5 ****** pics of my only saltwater tank. I'm biased and didn't realize it😭
 
We have some Chicago Sunburst in mustang, oklahoma available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new