Issue with clearance item

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,480
Reaction score
13,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to buy this specific sand but every time I click on it I get redirected to other sands. @Bulk Reef Supply

87A1F4E1-7C8C-475A-A9A5-D61FE0A5420B.png
 
Last edited:
Maybe they’re out of stock?
 
I also emailed them 2 days ago and haven’t gotten a response
 
I’m trying to buy this specific sand but every time I click on it I get redirected to other sands. @Bulk Reef Supply

Thanks for bringing that up to our attention. This sand was discontinued a while ago, but after this past year's inventory review we found a few more in the warehouse.

It should be fixed in about an hour or so and you should be able to see some availability soon. I'm certain that there won't be much quantity available, so when these are gone that's all we'll have for the foreseeable future. ;)
 
Thanks for bringing that up to our attention. This sand was discontinued a while ago, but after this past year's inventory review we found a few more in the warehouse.

It should be fixed in about an hour or so and you should be able to see some availability soon. I'm certain that there won't be much quantity available, so when these are gone that's all we'll have for the foreseeable future. ;)
Thanks !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new