Issue with clearance item

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to buy this specific sand but every time I click on it I get redirected to other sands. @Bulk Reef Supply

87A1F4E1-7C8C-475A-A9A5-D61FE0A5420B.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also emailed them 2 days ago and haven’t gotten a response

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to buy this specific sand but every time I click on it I get redirected to other sands. @Bulk Reef Supply

Thanks for bringing that up to our attention. This sand was discontinued a while ago, but after this past year's inventory review we found a few more in the warehouse.

It should be fixed in about an hour or so and you should be able to see some availability soon. I'm certain that there won't be much quantity available, so when these are gone that's all we'll have for the foreseeable future. ;)

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for bringing that up to our attention. This sand was discontinued a while ago, but after this past year's inventory review we found a few more in the warehouse.

It should be fixed in about an hour or so and you should be able to see some availability soon. I'm certain that there won't be much quantity available, so when these are gone that's all we'll have for the foreseeable future. ;)
Thanks !!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back