OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mayb I should just start to get my turf scrubber put together. I was gona hold out and see if I got hair but mayb it will help with this 2. Idk never used one before

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is growing in my zoas? Some type of macro algea?

20220318_154910.jpg
20220318_154859.jpg

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank update: went to do a water change this past weekend. One of my Duncan's with the 4 heads wasn't looking very happy. But the other is growing new heads. All parameters look stable not sure what's causing the issue. While doing the water change I found my goby dead behind the rock work. It was fine the day before. It's eyes were white and it's head was realy red and swollen. Not a very good start this go round I guess.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah it is! Got it for a pretty good price too. I need to find more local reefers. Guess it's the downside of not using Facebook. Foind it on craigslist tho
I like OfferUp more than Craigslist. Also, check out the local forums on here.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've never heard of offerup but I'll check it out. And I thought I tried to find local on here but didnt see anything. I'll try again
OfferUp is similar to Craigslist but better in my opinion.

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to buy the campfire feather duster I kept checking out at petco for the last month. It's tiny now but can't wait to see what it becomes. Beautiful deep purple with yellow tips. Are these realy supposed to be the giant feather dusters? Or is that what they consider all of them to be? My last one was red and white and was quite big.

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually gona buy 2 clownfish they had. But as the girl was getting ready to bag them she stopped and said "Oh that one has popeye" I thanked her for telling me. It kinda surprised me coming from a petco employee. I think the old guy I usually see there would have just sold me the fish. I think I'll buy when she's there from now on.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was actually gona buy 2 clownfish they had. But as the girl was getting ready to bag them she stopped and said "Oh that one has popeye" I thanked her for telling me. It kinda surprised me coming from a petco employee. I think the old guy I usually see there would have just sold me the fish. I think I'll buy when she's there from now on.
Always ask when the last delivery came in. It's a bad idea to buy within a couple days of the newest delivery because disease can be introduced without being noticeable yet.

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that makes sense! I don't think they qt anything there. Cause she was telling me everything they got in sold this weekend due to the 20% off sale.

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was thinking starting low. Right now it out on the side of the tank in low light, but thought these like high par.

Sounds like I wont get the new lights for a week or so. Got an email saying they are on holiday.

OP
OP
xcountryx

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one thing I am having an issue with it is I've had it for a few days and keep finding it on its side. Today I put it on a small piece of rock to see if it like that better. Idk if it's the flow or if it's trying to move. Should I just leave it instead of putting it back up?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back