It's just a tank

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @Projects with Sam - it could be like at my house... We're getting on the plane in about 15 minutes. Yesterday my wife texts me a picture of two goats - $200 each. Then she tells me she almost bought a dog...

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's sleeping.;)
1657207582243.jpeg

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Claim allergies. My wife did that for 25 years.
I can't get away with that. He knows we had a siamese for 15 years. She acted more like a dog than a cat. Ruthless guard dog.
Our cat Baxter puts up with so much crap from my kids. Keeps coming back... less frequently in good weather...
As long as they don't scratch up the kids. I can cope. The moment an animal draws blood from a child due to aggression. I am sorry. Gloves are off.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me, most cats always look like they are up to no good/ plotting some sort of scheme to bring something to it's demise. They make me feel like I need to constantly be looking over my shoulder. Of course there are always outliers, but chances not high of getting one that acts more like a dog. I would just rather get a dog. ;)

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To me, most cats always look like they are up to no good/ plotting some sort of scheme to bring something to it's demise. They make me feel like I need to constantly be looking over my shoulder. Of course there are always outliers, but chances not high of getting one that acts more like a dog. I would just rather get a dog. ;)
I am sure you seen them cats knock everything off of tables, counters, you name it. Masters of disasters.

I've seen people get smacked on their face by a cat sitting on their shoulder rest.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure you seen them cats knock everything off of tables, counters, you name it. Masters of disasters.

I've seen people get smacked on their face by a cat sitting on their shoulder rest.
HAHA let's not forget where those paws have been before they walk on your counters and smack your face.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had cats in the past. what i didnt like the most was the random pounce and bite and run away. also the terrorizing in the middle of the night. so no more cats for me. for now.

Back